Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Making the most of the commute (BBC) • Birmingham New Street’s mirror finish (TheBeautyOfTransport) • Does New York really need BQX? (NYCurbed) • Elegant NY City track schematics with subway stations (Wired) • How America killed transit (CityLab) • New Moscow Metro stations inspired by Waterloo station (GlobalRailNews) • First freighter braves Russian arctic alone (Wired) • Canadian hockey brawl over subway art (CityLab) • ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Herned on Crossrail: A Hole New World (09:27, 16 November 2018)
- Ian J on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (21:48, 15 November 2018)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (17:46, 15 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (15:53, 15 November 2018)
- James Bunting on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (16:44, 14 November 2018)