Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Making the most of the commute (BBC) • Birmingham New Street’s mirror finish (TheBeautyOfTransport) • Does New York really need BQX? (NYCurbed) • Elegant NY City track schematics with subway stations (Wired) • How America killed transit (CityLab) • New Moscow Metro stations inspired by Waterloo station (GlobalRailNews) • First freighter braves Russian arctic alone (Wired) • Canadian hockey brawl over subway art (CityLab) • ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Monday’s Friday Reads – 17 June 2019 (21:38, 17 June 2019)
- Albert J. P. on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (20:21, 17 June 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 14 June 2019 (16:15, 17 June 2019)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (12:53, 17 June 2019)
- Stunt_Pants on Crossrail: The Dangerous Sound of Silence (21:45, 16 June 2019)