Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads: • Making the most of the commute (BBC) • Birmingham New Street’s mirror finish (TheBeautyOfTransport) • Does New York really need BQX? (NYCurbed) • Elegant NY City track schematics with subway stations (Wired) • How America killed transit (CityLab) • New Moscow Metro stations inspired by Waterloo station (GlobalRailNews) • First freighter braves Russian arctic alone (Wired) • Canadian hockey brawl over subway art (CityLab) • ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- James Bunting on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (06:31, 20 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (14:47, 19 March 2019)
- Graham Feakins on Friday Reads – 15 March 2019 (01:42, 19 March 2019)
- Mikey C on In Pictures: The New Overground Class 172s (11:08, 18 March 2019)