Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. • Stripping GTR of its franchise not a viable threat (LRTwitter) • Central line heatwave (Wired) • Do Londoners dream of electric buses? (IanVisits) • Dunbar number for places is 25 (UniversityofLondon) • Recall for new Bombardier streetcars to fix welding defect (TorontoStar) • America’s love of SUVs is killing pedestrians (DetroitFreePress via TheOverheadWire) • Rich train buffs hitching their railcars to Amtrak trains (Wall ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- James Bunting on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (06:31, 20 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (14:47, 19 March 2019)
- Graham Feakins on Friday Reads – 15 March 2019 (01:42, 19 March 2019)
- Mikey C on In Pictures: The New Overground Class 172s (11:08, 18 March 2019)