Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. • So what’s this franchising for? (PassengerTransport) • Wireless augmented reality audio Tube navigation standard (ITUNews) • Underground lines vertical profile maps (DanSilva) • TfL to cut road speeds to boost safety (MayorWatch) • Paris Métro car made from old train tickets (TransportDesigned) • Toronto’s killing streets – a pedestrian hit every 4 hours (Globe&Mail) • You cannot join the World Bollard Association ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- RJB1 on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (14:30, 22 February 2019)
- Rog on Friday Reads – 22 February 2019 (14:16, 22 February 2019)
- Jimbo on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (13:58, 22 February 2019)
- Walthamstow Writer on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (23:03, 21 February 2019)
- Albert J. P. on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (11:32, 21 February 2019)