Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. • So what’s this franchising for? (PassengerTransport) • Wireless augmented reality audio Tube navigation standard (ITUNews) • Underground lines vertical profile maps (DanSilva) • TfL to cut road speeds to boost safety (MayorWatch) • Paris Métro car made from old train tickets (TransportDesigned) • Toronto’s killing streets – a pedestrian hit every 4 hours (Globe&Mail) • You cannot join the World Bollard Association ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Friday Reads – 13 July 2018 (21:47, 15 July 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (21:22, 15 July 2018)
- Ronnie MB on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (18:14, 15 July 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 6 July 2018 (15:20, 14 July 2018)
- 100andthirty on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (12:38, 9 July 2018)