Sincere apologies for the time taken to do analysis on the questions and identify winners. This was not the intention but the lingering flu bug this year severely delayed finalising the details. If you want to refamiliarise yourself with the quiz after all this time, it can be found here. Thanks to everyone who took part! We had forty submissions to analyse. Question 1. As expected, everyone spotted the error on the cover of the timetable. Question 2. Only 27 out of 40 answers had answers ...
A surge in the use of electric bicycles throughout the United States is prompting cities to revise regulations that restrict their use, including bans against riding them on sidewalks and trails. The nation’s capital and other Washington-area jurisdictions are among those taking steps to modernize and streamline policies advocates say are outdated, set unrealistic restrictions and confuse riders of bikes that can be run on electric power as well as by pedaling. “The number of bicyclists in ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Long Branch Mike on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (18:56, 21 August 2019)
- Snowy on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (16:08, 21 August 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (14:35, 21 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (14:45, 19 August 2019)
- AlanBG on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (14:02, 19 August 2019)