Sincere apologies for the time taken to do analysis on the questions and identify winners. This was not the intention but the lingering flu bug this year severely delayed finalising the details. If you want to refamiliarise yourself with the quiz after all this time, it can be found here. Thanks to everyone who took part! We had forty submissions to analyse. Question 1. As expected, everyone spotted the error on the cover of the timetable. Question 2. Only 27 out of 40 answers had answers ...
A surge in the use of electric bicycles throughout the United States is prompting cities to revise regulations that restrict their use, including bans against riding them on sidewalks and trails. The nation’s capital and other Washington-area jurisdictions are among those taking steps to modernize and streamline policies advocates say are outdated, set unrealistic restrictions and confuse riders of bikes that can be run on electric power as well as by pedaling. “The number of bicyclists in ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on The Waterloo Link (14:43, 23 July 2018)
- Ben on Kent Route Study (Part 3): Victoria Metro Services (14:28, 23 July 2018)
- The Orange One on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (12:57, 23 July 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 13 July 2018 (14:40, 23 July 2018)
- 1956 on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (12:50, 23 July 2018)