Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s curated list: • Designer of 3D buildings for Legible London Wayfinding (CityWayfinding) • Map of London’s ‘S-Bahn’ network (CityMetric) • Transit Map World Cup (TransitMap) • Car-free village of Clovelly’s unique solution (AtlasObscura) • Canal Istanbul controversy (NatGeo) • More culturally themed trains (FutureRail) • Abandoned Eurostar train (Atlas Obscura) • Osaka Metro being privatised? ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Pedantic of Purley on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (11:44, 24 April 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (10:02, 24 April 2018)
- ngh on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (08:39, 24 April 2018)
- Graham H on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:22, 24 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)