More and more people travel by train in Germany. How can we combine machine learning and visual analytics methods to help manage the passenger loads? Peak Spotting provides yield and capacity managers with rich visual tools to identify potential bottlenecks early on and react through price management, communications or logistic solutions. Based on passenger load predictions from neural nets and random forest models, the web application integrates millions of datapoints over 100 days into the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Briantist on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (07:07, 19 June 2018)
- ngh on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (06:50, 19 June 2018)
- Aleks on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (Part 1): A Brief History of Thameslink (01:07, 19 June 2018)
- Littlejohn on Thameslink The Musical Act 4, Scene 3: The Grayling Letter (12:05, 18 June 2018)
- Aleks on Upgrading the Piccadilly (18:02, 17 June 2018)