Transport Focus and HS2 explore what passengers think about future railways A ‘customer community’ established between Transport Focus and HS2 Ltd has revealed what future railways – such as HS2 – should aim to offer passengers, with payment and ticketing, luggage and catering being the three most important areas… Anthony Smith, Chief Executive of independent watchdog Transport Focus, said: “Passengers tell us that they want a stress-free experience. They hope new technology will let ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Hanwell Commuter on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (15:47, 18 August 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (11:03, 18 August 2018)
- Paying Guest on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (15:49, 17 August 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (09:28, 17 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)