Transport Focus and HS2 explore what passengers think about future railways A ‘customer community’ established between Transport Focus and HS2 Ltd has revealed what future railways – such as HS2 – should aim to offer passengers, with payment and ticketing, luggage and catering being the three most important areas… Anthony Smith, Chief Executive of independent watchdog Transport Focus, said: “Passengers tell us that they want a stress-free experience. They hope new technology will let ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Briantist on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (07:07, 19 June 2018)
- ngh on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (06:50, 19 June 2018)
- Aleks on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (Part 1): A Brief History of Thameslink (01:07, 19 June 2018)
- Littlejohn on Thameslink The Musical Act 4, Scene 3: The Grayling Letter (12:05, 18 June 2018)
- Aleks on Upgrading the Piccadilly (18:02, 17 June 2018)