Transport Focus and HS2 explore what passengers think about future railways A ‘customer community’ established between Transport Focus and HS2 Ltd has revealed what future railways – such as HS2 – should aim to offer passengers, with payment and ticketing, luggage and catering being the three most important areas… Anthony Smith, Chief Executive of independent watchdog Transport Focus, said: “Passengers tell us that they want a stress-free experience. They hope new technology will let ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (09:53, 21 October 2018)
- Richard Charter on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 1 (08:45, 21 October 2018)
- Graham H on Friday Reads – 19 October 2018 (08:42, 21 October 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (08:04, 21 October 2018)
- Aleks on TfL Make Changes To Bus Transfer Tickets (21:07, 20 October 2018)