Transport Focus and HS2 explore what passengers think about future railways A ‘customer community’ established between Transport Focus and HS2 Ltd has revealed what future railways – such as HS2 – should aim to offer passengers, with payment and ticketing, luggage and catering being the three most important areas… Anthony Smith, Chief Executive of independent watchdog Transport Focus, said: “Passengers tell us that they want a stress-free experience. They hope new technology will let ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (14:55, 25 August 2019)
- RogerB on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (22:31, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)