After a first conclusive test carried out in Vélizy (part of the 78th arrondissement of Paris, which includes Versailles), the public transport networks of Lyon and Lille will next succumb to the perfumed fragrances of company Sensorys. Keolis Lyon, the company operating the Lyon transport network, has just confirmed its order to Sensorys to improve the perception of cleanliness and reduce the feeling of overcrowding on the Lyon public transport network. After a six month test phase, Sensorys ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- methers on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (23:05, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (22:35, 20 September 2018)
- DONALD MACKINNON on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (11:21, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Streamlined Modernity: Frank Pick’s Forgotten Bus Garages (07:33, 20 September 2018)
- Malcolm on Crossrail: A Hole New World (16:03, 19 September 2018)