After a first conclusive test carried out in Vélizy (part of the 78th arrondissement of Paris, which includes Versailles), the public transport networks of Lyon and Lille will next succumb to the perfumed fragrances of company Sensorys. Keolis Lyon, the company operating the Lyon transport network, has just confirmed its order to Sensorys to improve the perception of cleanliness and reduce the feeling of overcrowding on the Lyon public transport network. After a six month test phase, Sensorys ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Why capacity won’t increase on Southeastern Metro any time soon (00:54, 17 March 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (23:20, 16 March 2018)
- answer=42 on Garden Bridge Review: National Audit Office Transcript (19:03, 16 March 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 16 March 2018 (17:55, 16 March 2018)
- Phil Harmonic on Southeastern Detraining: Investigation over Assumption (14:44, 16 March 2018)