Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Fourth London bus route goes fully electric (Intelligent Transport) • Court rules Paris car ban illegal (CityLab) • Trams may run again through Rome’s historic city centre (NextCity) • Secret bedroom discovered in Berlin U-Bahn (CityLab) • Seattle wants to bring back historic trolleys (NextCity) • LA Metro Rapid expands all-door boarding (Metro Mag) • Next generation Acela trains in production (Railway ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Why capacity won’t increase on Southeastern Metro any time soon (00:54, 17 March 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (23:20, 16 March 2018)
- answer=42 on Garden Bridge Review: National Audit Office Transcript (19:03, 16 March 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 16 March 2018 (17:55, 16 March 2018)
- Phil Harmonic on Southeastern Detraining: Investigation over Assumption (14:44, 16 March 2018)