Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Fourth London bus route goes fully electric (Intelligent Transport) • Court rules Paris car ban illegal (CityLab) • Trams may run again through Rome’s historic city centre (NextCity) • Secret bedroom discovered in Berlin U-Bahn (CityLab) • Seattle wants to bring back historic trolleys (NextCity) • LA Metro Rapid expands all-door boarding (Metro Mag) • Next generation Acela trains in production (Railway ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- methers on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (23:05, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (22:35, 20 September 2018)
- DONALD MACKINNON on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (11:21, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Streamlined Modernity: Frank Pick’s Forgotten Bus Garages (07:33, 20 September 2018)
- Malcolm on Crossrail: A Hole New World (16:03, 19 September 2018)