Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Fourth London bus route goes fully electric (Intelligent Transport) • Court rules Paris car ban illegal (CityLab) • Trams may run again through Rome’s historic city centre (NextCity) • Secret bedroom discovered in Berlin U-Bahn (CityLab) • Seattle wants to bring back historic trolleys (NextCity) • LA Metro Rapid expands all-door boarding (Metro Mag) • Next generation Acela trains in production (Railway ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Friday Reads – 22 March 2019 (09:20, 25 March 2019)
- Pedantic of Purley on Don’t Bank on Crossrail (19:20, 24 March 2019)
- ngh on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (16:24, 23 March 2019)
- Taz on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (04:11, 23 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)