Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Poster Girls: London Transport’s support of female creatives (The Drum) • East meets west under London (Beauty of Transport) • Tube map of Tube maps (CartoGeek) • Passenger rail network: public good or profit maker? (UCL Lunch Hour Lecture) • Crossrail Chrome extension for LR readers (SaveECRewards) • Colourful culturally themed trains (Railway Technology) • 186 years of Philadelphia transit token use ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- methers on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (23:05, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (22:35, 20 September 2018)
- DONALD MACKINNON on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (11:21, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Streamlined Modernity: Frank Pick’s Forgotten Bus Garages (07:33, 20 September 2018)
- Malcolm on Crossrail: A Hole New World (16:03, 19 September 2018)