Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Poster Girls: London Transport’s support of female creatives (The Drum) • East meets west under London (Beauty of Transport) • Tube map of Tube maps (CartoGeek) • Passenger rail network: public good or profit maker? (UCL Lunch Hour Lecture) • Crossrail Chrome extension for LR readers (SaveECRewards) • Colourful culturally themed trains (Railway Technology) • 186 years of Philadelphia transit token use ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (13:38, 21 May 2019)
- Graham Feakins on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:17, 21 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)