Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Poster Girls: London Transport’s support of female creatives (The Drum) • East meets west under London (Beauty of Transport) • Tube map of Tube maps (CartoGeek) • Passenger rail network: public good or profit maker? (UCL Lunch Hour Lecture) • Crossrail Chrome extension for LR readers (SaveECRewards) • Colourful culturally themed trains (Railway Technology) • 186 years of Philadelphia transit token use ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Why capacity won’t increase on Southeastern Metro any time soon (00:54, 17 March 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (23:20, 16 March 2018)
- answer=42 on Garden Bridge Review: National Audit Office Transcript (19:03, 16 March 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 16 March 2018 (17:55, 16 March 2018)
- Phil Harmonic on Southeastern Detraining: Investigation over Assumption (14:44, 16 March 2018)