Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • Poster Girls: London Transport’s support of female creatives (The Drum) • East meets west under London (Beauty of Transport) • Tube map of Tube maps (CartoGeek) • Passenger rail network: public good or profit maker? (UCL Lunch Hour Lecture) • Crossrail Chrome extension for LR readers (SaveECRewards) • Colourful culturally themed trains (Railway Technology) • 186 years of Philadelphia transit token use ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: Breaking Down the Crisis (19:13, 16 December 2018)
- Greg Tingey on The London Reconnections 2018 Christmas Quiz (14:57, 16 December 2018)
- Aneconspeaks on Friday Reads – 14 December 2018 (18:28, 16 December 2018)
- Herned on Crossrail: A Hole New World (09:45, 13 December 2018)
- Aleks on Further Oyster Expansion Beyond London Under Discussion (20:05, 12 December 2018)