TfL’s Chief Technology Officer Shashi Verma is the next speaker in The Bartlett School of Construction and Project Management’s 2017-18 keynote lecture series. Rapidly increasing urbanisation and digitisation of society means that the need for smart, integrated transport is greater than ever. Efficient and sustainable transport infrastructure, seamlessly linked to modern payment and communications systems, are essential to continued economic and social growth and prosperity. How can mass ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Pedantic of Purley on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (16:11, 17 August 2018)
- Paying Guest on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (15:49, 17 August 2018)
- JFN on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (12:51, 17 August 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (09:28, 17 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)