TfL’s Chief Technology Officer Shashi Verma is the next speaker in The Bartlett School of Construction and Project Management’s 2017-18 keynote lecture series. Rapidly increasing urbanisation and digitisation of society means that the need for smart, integrated transport is greater than ever. Efficient and sustainable transport infrastructure, seamlessly linked to modern payment and communications systems, are essential to continued economic and social growth and prosperity. How can mass ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Taz on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (19:37, 23 February 2018)
- ap on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (14:22, 23 February 2018)
- Herned on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (10:42, 22 February 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on How Can You Mend A Broken Railway? Thameslink and the Gibb Report (21:37, 21 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on Horrible Holborn: When Postponement Is Not An Option (19:59, 21 February 2018)