Deutsche Bahn’s Idea Train promises to be the most relaxing train ever. The morning commute could become a pleasure rather than a chore if Deutsche Bahn’s vision for rail travel becomes reality, with rigid traditional seating making way for exercise equipment and privacy pods. Unveiled last week, the Idea Train concept from Deutsche Bahn has been developed by the German company to revolutionise rail travel by enabling passengers to make the most of their journey – a period of time that ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- rational plan on Friday Reads – 22 March 2019 (14:34, 23 March 2019)
- Taz on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (04:11, 23 March 2019)
- DJL on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (17:55, 22 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (14:47, 19 March 2019)