Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • London Transport Museum charts the growth of the modern city (Blooloop) • Trains playlist (NME) • Metro maps schematic-geography morphing animations (Arch Daily) • Advert tiles on the Paris Métro (scroll down) (Tiles in New York) • The case for rebuilding the NY subway (NY Times) • Chicago’s underground city (Beeb) • St Louis becalms traffic with concrete globes (StreetsBlog) • Why Melbourne built ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mark Townend on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (20:46, 25 April 2018)
- C.J.Brady on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (17:38, 25 April 2018)
- ngh on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (13:52, 25 April 2018)
- ngh on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (08:44, 25 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)