This is the next installment of our weekly Friday Reads post – listing the links and articles we’ve been reading at LR Towers.
Be sure to also check out our Industry Links posts, updated every weekday, with the latest developments in technology, operations, frameworks, policy and best-practices.
If you’ve have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, please email us at [email protected]londonreconnections.com.
- What TfL learns from tracking phones – Gizmodo
- Twelve London High Line ideas – Urban/Rural
- London’s rush hour traffic mix – Suprageography
- London’s river services map – Mapping London
- NAO highlights NR smart ticketing failings – Rail News
- Thameslink signalling update – Rail Engineer
- Strangest and most extreme trains (video) – Smart Rail World