This is the next installment of our weekly Friday Reads post – listing the links and articles we’ve been reading at LR Towers.
Be sure to also check out our Industry Links posts, updated every weekday, with the latest developments in technology, operations, frameworks, policy and best-practices.
If you’ve have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, don’t forget to email us at [email protected].
- London’s killer air pollution – Engineering & Technology
- London’s own High Line park? – Engineering & Technology
- Rude urban graffiti for civic improvement (well, it works!) – Beeb
- What’s Paris been up to? – CityLab
- Port of London plans for massive growth – Port Technology
- Aparkalypse now: The perilous politics of parking – Economist
- Parkaggeddon – Free parking causes jams & sprawl – Economist
- Environmental BART Station – Smart Rail Word