This is the next installment of our weekly Friday Reads post – listing some links and articles we’ve been reading at LR Towers.
Also check out our Industry News posts, updated every weekday, with the latest developments in technology, operations, frameworks, policy and best-practices.
If you’ve have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, don’t forget to email us at [email protected].
- Transit disaster evacuation science – CityLab
- Dear Mr Johnston – Eye Mag
- Mail Rail reopens, for people not mail, July 2017 – Postal Museum
- Airlander landing airbags added – The Engineer
- Seattle highway TBM breakthrough – Wired
- Atlanta’s failed Carmageddon – CityLab
- What drove the driving downturn? – CityLab
- Pay commuters not to drive? – LA Times