As anyone looking to properly understand London’s transport needs and network knows, context, background and best-practice are important. As readers might imagine, behind the scenes here at LR Towers we thus spend a lot of time sharing links and reading around the subjects we cover here.
We also occasionally share links containing good information about transport topics that we know we just don’t have time to cover. We also all, as authors, occasionally write elsewhere on this or tangentially related subjects.
If you’ve have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, don’t forget to email us at [email protected].
- London’s air quality crisis Part 1 – Policy Exchange
- London’s air quality crisis Part 2 – Policy Exchange
- Irene’s Law for estimating Tube travel times – Anonymous Widower
- Bus bunching visual model – CityLab
- Ashford Accidental station – Beauty of Transport
- The cars that ate Paris – CityLab
- The Trouble with the TransitScore app – Human Transit
- Deconstruction of NYC’s Third Avenue El in photos – Curbed