The Friday Reading List: 27 January 2017
As anyone looking to properly understand London’s transport needs and network knows, context, background and best-practice are important. As readers might imagine, behind the scenes here at LR Towers we thus spend a lot of time sharing links and reading around the subjects we cover here.
We also occasionally share links containing good information about transport topics that we know we just don’t have time to cover. We also all, as authors, occasionally write elsewhere on this or tangentially related subjects.
This week’s reading list is below. If you’ve got something you feel we should read or include in a future list, don’t forget to email us at [email protected].
- WikiRail, a window to culture trackside – Railway Technology
- Rail infrastructure optimism bias study – GOV.UK
- Cleveland HealthLine BRT an economic stimulus – Cleveland.com
- Parisian autonomous, electric buses (And in the original French) – RDI Montréal
- London’s bad air quality – CityLab
- London for map nerds – The Information Capital
- New High Speed trains for USA – Railway Technology
- A transportation toolkit for citizens to evaluate projects – US Department of Transport
- The Golden Sahara, a remote control custom luxury car of the 1960s – Kustomrama (via Metafilter)