As anyone looking to properly understand London’s transport needs and network knows, context, background and best-practice are important. As readers might imagine, behind the scenes here at LR Towers we thus spend a lot of time sharing links and reading around the subjects we cover here.
We also occasionally share links containing good information about transport topics that we know we just don’t have time to cover. We also all, as authors, occasionally write elsewhere on this or tangentially related subjects.
If you’ve got something you feel we should read or include in a future list, don’t forget to email us at [email protected].
- ATO for mainline UK railways? – Railway Technology
- New Silk Railway – Railway Technology
- Sheffield tram-train completion date set – Rail Technology Magazine
- VR Railway station for staff training – Railway Gazette
- Improving urban mobility starts with better trip data – Medium
- Uber lowering NYC Subway ridership? New York Times
- Metro cartography resolves congestion? – Washington Post
- Grizzly bears on the tracks study – National Post