Friday Reading List – 10 March 2017
As anyone looking to properly understand London’s transport needs and network knows, context, background and best-practice are important. As readers might imagine, behind the scenes here at LR Towers we thus spend a lot of time sharing links and reading around the subjects we cover here.
We also occasionally share links containing good information about transport topics that we know we just don’t have time to cover. We also all, as authors, occasionally write elsewhere on this or tangentially related subjects.
If you’ve have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, don’t forget to email us at [email protected].
- Holborn escalator standing trial results – Gizmodo
- TfL Tube passenger volumes & movements data – TfL Blog
- Woolwich to get new ferry boats – Ian Visits
- Boston North-South Rail Link on hold – Streetsblog
- Boston North-South Rail Link map and description – North-South Rail Link
- Skyscrapers over rail depot – Railway Technology
- Private Sector bid to upgrade LA BRT to LRT – Next City
- Berlin plans 12+ new bike superhighways – Inhabitat