The Friday Reading List: 6 January 2017
As anyone looking to properly understand London’s transport needs and network knows, context, background and best-practice are important. As readers might imagine, behind the scenes here at LR Towers we thus spend a lot of time sharing links and reading around the subjects we cover here.
We also occasionally share links containing good information about transport topics that we know we just don’t have time to cover. We also all, as authors, occasionally write elsewhere on this or tangentially related subjects.
This week’s reading list is below. If you’ve got something you feel we should read or include in a future list, don’t forget to email us at [email protected].
- What does it take to puncture cycling’s insular bro culture? – maisonneuve
- New York City finally gets a new subway line – Gothamist
- Names of LA’s Metro stations and bus lines are now for sale – LA Times
- All aboard a low-price, eco-friendly, crowd-funded vintage train – CityLab
- Transit ferry principles – Human Transit
- Lorry drivers take bikes in London as awareness training – Road