Govs. Christie, Cuomo commit to their financial share of Gateway Tunnel project – The governors of New York and New Jersey on Wednesday pledged to fund 100 percent of their states’ share of the new Gateway Hudson Tunnel. The tunnel is an essential part of the Northeast Corridor that connects New York and New Jersey and is the nation’s most critical major infrastructure project, according to a joint press release issued by the governors’ offices. New York state will commit ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (18:32, 20 August 2018)
- Balthazar on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (17:44, 20 August 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (16:20, 20 August 2018)
- Rog (1londonblog) on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (19:19, 19 August 2018)
- Dstock7080 on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (10:46, 19 August 2018)