Govs. Christie, Cuomo commit to their financial share of Gateway Tunnel project – The governors of New York and New Jersey on Wednesday pledged to fund 100 percent of their states’ share of the new Gateway Hudson Tunnel. The tunnel is an essential part of the Northeast Corridor that connects New York and New Jersey and is the nation’s most critical major infrastructure project, according to a joint press release issued by the governors’ offices. New York state will commit ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (00:15, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)