Govs. Christie, Cuomo commit to their financial share of Gateway Tunnel project – The governors of New York and New Jersey on Wednesday pledged to fund 100 percent of their states’ share of the new Gateway Hudson Tunnel. The tunnel is an essential part of the Northeast Corridor that connects New York and New Jersey and is the nation’s most critical major infrastructure project, according to a joint press release issued by the governors’ offices. New York state will commit ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)
- AlisonW on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (14:50, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)