To Reduce Pollution, London Will Outlaw Parking Construction Saying London needs to get “bolder” about reducing reliance on cars, London Mayor Sadiq Khan announced today that the city will ban the construction of new parking spaces in home and office developments in large parts of the city. Details of the plan will not be released until tomorrow, but the Times of London reports that Khan wants to stop the addition of new parking spaces in central London and locations with good transit ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- timbeau on In Pictures: A Walk On The Widened Lines (10:12, 21 July 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on Friday Reads – 20 July 2018 (01:27, 21 July 2018)
- Frank on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (01:22, 21 July 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (08:02, 21 July 2018)
- MikeC on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (21:20, 20 July 2018)