To Reduce Pollution, London Will Outlaw Parking Construction Saying London needs to get “bolder” about reducing reliance on cars, London Mayor Sadiq Khan announced today that the city will ban the construction of new parking spaces in home and office developments in large parts of the city. Details of the plan will not be released until tomorrow, but the Times of London reports that Khan wants to stop the addition of new parking spaces in central London and locations with good transit ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Friday Reads – 15 March 2019 (01:42, 19 March 2019)
- timbeau on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (16:50, 18 March 2019)
- Mikey C on In Pictures: The New Overground Class 172s (11:08, 18 March 2019)
- Rog on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (11:01, 18 March 2019)
- Aleks on Crossrail: The Dangerous Sound of Silence (21:54, 15 March 2019)