To Reduce Pollution, London Will Outlaw Parking Construction Saying London needs to get “bolder” about reducing reliance on cars, London Mayor Sadiq Khan announced today that the city will ban the construction of new parking spaces in home and office developments in large parts of the city. Details of the plan will not be released until tomorrow, but the Times of London reports that Khan wants to stop the addition of new parking spaces in central London and locations with good transit ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 19 October 2018 (00:26, 21 October 2018)
- dm1 on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (23:51, 20 October 2018)
- Graham H on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (21:25, 20 October 2018)
- Aleks on TfL Make Changes To Bus Transfer Tickets (21:07, 20 October 2018)
- ngh on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (17:18, 18 October 2018)