SNC-Lavalin has announced a new global structure following its Atkins integration plan. The Canadian engineering giant said it had become a “true global player” when it confirmed the $3.6 billion acquisition of UK rival Atkins in July, 2017. Effective as of January 1, 2018, a number of cost synergies, business development and revenue synergy opportunities have now been identified and will be completed in 2018. Atkins’ UK and Europe CEO Nick Roberts is to lead all engineering, design and ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Hanwell Commuter on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (15:47, 18 August 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (11:03, 18 August 2018)
- Paying Guest on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (15:49, 17 August 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (09:28, 17 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)