SNC-Lavalin has announced a new global structure following its Atkins integration plan. The Canadian engineering giant said it had become a “true global player” when it confirmed the $3.6 billion acquisition of UK rival Atkins in July, 2017. Effective as of January 1, 2018, a number of cost synergies, business development and revenue synergy opportunities have now been identified and will be completed in 2018. Atkins’ UK and Europe CEO Nick Roberts is to lead all engineering, design and ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)
- AlisonW on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (14:50, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)