Welcome to Reconnections’ Friday Reads. This week’s lineup: • TfL is pedestrianising Oxford Street & rerouting the buses (CityMetric) • New TfL consultation on new walking/cycling river crossing between Rotherhithe and Canary Wharf (IanVisits) • List of London’s fictional Tube stations in film and television (IanVisits) • Uber ad exposes problem with Uber in crowded cities (StreetsBlog) • Toronto bike lane enforcement officer has his Twitter account suspended ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- IslandDweller on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (20:54, 22 June 2019)
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 21 June 2019 (09:03, 21 June 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (07:02, 20 June 2019)
- Ivan on Friday Reads – 14 June 2019 (15:45, 19 June 2019)
- DannoH on Monday’s Friday Reads – 17 June 2019 (13:19, 19 June 2019)