The Fédération Nationale des Associations d’Usagers des Transports (FNAUT) Île-de-France, the greater Paris Association of Transport Users, has written a letter to Valérie Pécresse, President of the Regional Council of Île-de-France, requesting a study into the conversion of Paris’ busiest bus lines to trolleybus. The Association stated that “no technical resolution appears ideal” for the replacement of diesel buses. Electric buses, which could represent 80% of ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (02:24, 18 July 2018)
- Aleks on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (02:19, 18 July 2018)
- Anonymous on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (01:31, 18 July 2018)
- CBTC Trainer on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (17:57, 17 July 2018)
- Stewart on Friday Reads – 13 July 2018 (08:46, 16 July 2018)