The Fédération Nationale des Associations d’Usagers des Transports (FNAUT) Île-de-France, the greater Paris Association of Transport Users, has written a letter to Valérie Pécresse, President of the Regional Council of Île-de-France, requesting a study into the conversion of Paris’ busiest bus lines to trolleybus. The Association stated that “no technical resolution appears ideal” for the replacement of diesel buses. Electric buses, which could represent 80% of ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (03:04, 24 January 2018)
- James on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (00:23, 24 January 2018)
- Martin on 2017 Quiz Answers (16:51, 23 January 2018)
- Herned on Crossrail: Finishing The Job (16:47, 23 January 2018)
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)