The Urban Transport Group has issued new report on regional rail investment – The Transformational Benefits of Investing in Regional Rail: Four Case Studies [download] – which is a powerful study of the benefits that improvements in rail infrastructure can bring to regional economies. Although the case studies are based on real examples they are indicative of what can be achieved from different types of rail schemes rather than fully worked up business cases for particular schemes. The ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (03:04, 24 January 2018)
- James on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (00:23, 24 January 2018)
- Martin on 2017 Quiz Answers (16:51, 23 January 2018)
- Herned on Crossrail: Finishing The Job (16:47, 23 January 2018)
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)