In October 2016, Dame Margaret Hodge MP was appointed to lead an independent review of the Garden Bridge project. As part of this review, she conducted a number of interviews with key people and organisations. To aid future research and debate, we have committed to transcribing these interviews into a searchable, full-text format. The completed transcripts can all be found on our Garden Bridge Review page. Please be aware that this is a large project – combined, the interviews comprise ...
Seattle is topping one of its famous floating bridges with light rail. Her trio of floating bridges are already a marvel of modern engineering. By 2023, one of these spans will be reconfigured to include a major rapid transit line. As if it weren’t enough for the state of Washington to claim bragging rights as the self-described “floating bridge capital of the world”, transportation officials are beginning preparations to top one of these iconic pontoon-supported spans with a light rail ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- DMVW9 on Crossrail: Finishing The Job (10:21, 17 October 2017)
- ngh on Understanding Uber: Breaking Down The London Driver Numbers (09:40, 17 October 2017)
- Stuart Winton on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (06:47, 17 October 2017)
- Graham H on The Ninety Second Railway: Making the Victoria The Most Frequent Metro in the World (17:45, 16 October 2017)
- John on Old Oak Common: A Vision and Challenge For Crossrail (Part 1) (17:03, 16 October 2017)