The ADL/BYD electric bus partnership secured a third order from Go-Ahead London — for a total of 30 of its BYD ADL Enviro200EV 35-foot models. Eleven of the buses will operate on Transport for London’s route 153 from February 2018, with a further 19 electric buses operating on route 214 from August 2019. All will be based at Go-Ahead London’s Northumberland Park in North London, which will be equipped with BYD supplied charging equipment. The new order means that Go-Ahead London will have ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: Breaking Down the Crisis (19:13, 16 December 2018)
- Greg Tingey on The London Reconnections 2018 Christmas Quiz (14:57, 16 December 2018)
- Aneconspeaks on Friday Reads – 14 December 2018 (18:28, 16 December 2018)
- Herned on Crossrail: A Hole New World (09:45, 13 December 2018)
- Aleks on Further Oyster Expansion Beyond London Under Discussion (20:05, 12 December 2018)