The ADL/BYD electric bus partnership secured a third order from Go-Ahead London — for a total of 30 of its BYD ADL Enviro200EV 35-foot models. Eleven of the buses will operate on Transport for London’s route 153 from February 2018, with a further 19 electric buses operating on route 214 from August 2019. All will be based at Go-Ahead London’s Northumberland Park in North London, which will be equipped with BYD supplied charging equipment. The new order means that Go-Ahead London will have ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on Why capacity won’t increase on Southeastern Metro any time soon (00:54, 17 March 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (23:20, 16 March 2018)
- answer=42 on Garden Bridge Review: National Audit Office Transcript (19:03, 16 March 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 16 March 2018 (17:55, 16 March 2018)
- Phil Harmonic on Southeastern Detraining: Investigation over Assumption (14:44, 16 March 2018)