The ADL/BYD electric bus partnership secured a third order from Go-Ahead London — for a total of 30 of its BYD ADL Enviro200EV 35-foot models. Eleven of the buses will operate on Transport for London’s route 153 from February 2018, with a further 19 electric buses operating on route 214 from August 2019. All will be based at Go-Ahead London’s Northumberland Park in North London, which will be equipped with BYD supplied charging equipment. The new order means that Go-Ahead London will have ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- methers on CS11 London: City of Westminster v TfL (23:05, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (22:35, 20 September 2018)
- DONALD MACKINNON on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (11:21, 20 September 2018)
- 100andthirty on Streamlined Modernity: Frank Pick’s Forgotten Bus Garages (07:33, 20 September 2018)
- Malcolm on Crossrail: A Hole New World (16:03, 19 September 2018)