Total Transport: a better approach to commissioning non-emergency patient transport? ‘Total Transport’ schemes pool resources and vehicle fleets from across the public sector which are currently used to provide separate mainstream, social services, education and healthcare transport provision. Through pooling and coordination a better overall service can be provided at less cost to the taxpayer. However, it is proving challenging to get NHS non emergency patient transport services to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Leon Daniels on Friday Reads – November 17, 2017 (21:06, 18 November 2017)
- Irate driver on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (20:52, 18 November 2017)
- Chris L on The New London Bridge Station: First Impressions (20:05, 18 November 2017)
- Ben on Friday Reads – November 10, 2017 (18:28, 18 November 2017)
- Pedantic of Purley on The 2017 TfL Fare Changes: Perception and Reality (14:26, 16 November 2017)