The first section of the T11 Express tram-train route in Paris opened on June 30. Services on the 10⋅6 km line between Epinay-sur-Seine and Le Bourget serve seven stations. Services are operated with a fleet of 15 Alstom Citadis Dualis tram-trains procured by national rail operator SNCF on behalf of Ile-de-France transport authority STIF. The first of these was delivered in August 2016 from Alstom’s Valenciennes site, where final assembly took place. STIF funded the acquisition of the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (00:06, 17 October 2018)
- Verulamius on A Study In Sussex part 13: Norwood Junction (14:28, 16 October 2018)
- ngh on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (12:34, 15 October 2018)
- dm1 on Friday Reads – 12 October 2018 (12:03, 14 October 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 5 October 2018 (14:23, 13 October 2018)