The first section of the T11 Express tram-train route in Paris opened on June 30. Services on the 10⋅6 km line between Epinay-sur-Seine and Le Bourget serve seven stations. Services are operated with a fleet of 15 Alstom Citadis Dualis tram-trains procured by national rail operator SNCF on behalf of Ile-de-France transport authority STIF. The first of these was delivered in August 2016 from Alstom’s Valenciennes site, where final assembly took place. STIF funded the acquisition of the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Ronnie MB on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (00:40, 18 August 2018)
- Timbeau on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (00:00, 18 August 2018)
- Paying Guest on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (15:49, 17 August 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (09:28, 17 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)