The first section of the T11 Express tram-train route in Paris opened on June 30. Services on the 10⋅6 km line between Epinay-sur-Seine and Le Bourget serve seven stations. Services are operated with a fleet of 15 Alstom Citadis Dualis tram-trains procured by national rail operator SNCF on behalf of Ile-de-France transport authority STIF. The first of these was delivered in August 2016 from Alstom’s Valenciennes site, where final assembly took place. STIF funded the acquisition of the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Transforming Oxford Street Part 1: The Bustterfly Effect (20:32, 17 February 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 16 February 2018 (18:50, 17 February 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (18:56, 17 February 2018)
- RayK on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (07:02, 17 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on In Pictures: The Northern Line TBMs Arrive (04:15, 17 February 2018)