Two crucial pieces of research that outline how technology will transform the next generation of traffic management systems (TMS) have today been released by the RSSB. The projects, which are part of the Future Traffic Regulation and Optimisation (FuTRO) programme outline the optimisation tools, algorithms and decision support systems that will be important to increasing capacity on the network and improving railway operational performance. One of the projects being developed is a collaboration ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Long Branch Mike on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (18:56, 21 August 2019)
- Snowy on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (16:08, 21 August 2019)
- Graham H on A short history of Crossrail 2 (Part 1) (14:35, 21 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (14:45, 19 August 2019)
- AlanBG on Friday Reads – 16 August 2019 (14:02, 19 August 2019)