Two crucial pieces of research that outline how technology will transform the next generation of traffic management systems (TMS) have today been released by the RSSB. The projects, which are part of the Future Traffic Regulation and Optimisation (FuTRO) programme outline the optimisation tools, algorithms and decision support systems that will be important to increasing capacity on the network and improving railway operational performance. One of the projects being developed is a collaboration ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- quinlet on Transforming Oxford Street Part 1: The Bustterfly Effect (20:32, 17 February 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 16 February 2018 (18:50, 17 February 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (18:56, 17 February 2018)
- RayK on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (07:02, 17 February 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on In Pictures: The Northern Line TBMs Arrive (04:15, 17 February 2018)