Two crucial pieces of research that outline how technology will transform the next generation of traffic management systems (TMS) have today been released by the RSSB. The projects, which are part of the Future Traffic Regulation and Optimisation (FuTRO) programme outline the optimisation tools, algorithms and decision support systems that will be important to increasing capacity on the network and improving railway operational performance. One of the projects being developed is a collaboration ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Ronnie MB on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (00:40, 18 August 2018)
- Timbeau on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (00:00, 18 August 2018)
- Paying Guest on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (15:49, 17 August 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (09:28, 17 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)