Two crucial pieces of research that outline how technology will transform the next generation of traffic management systems (TMS) have today been released by the RSSB. The projects, which are part of the Future Traffic Regulation and Optimisation (FuTRO) programme outline the optimisation tools, algorithms and decision support systems that will be important to increasing capacity on the network and improving railway operational performance. One of the projects being developed is a collaboration ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 14 June 2019 (16:15, 17 June 2019)
- Bob on Monday’s Friday Reads – 17 June 2019 (14:30, 17 June 2019)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (12:53, 17 June 2019)
- Greg Tingey on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (10:54, 17 June 2019)
- Stunt_Pants on Crossrail: The Dangerous Sound of Silence (21:45, 16 June 2019)