If you have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, please email us at [email protected] How London can cut air pollution – CityMetric Tunnel boring machine display in Westminster – Ian Visits Transport art of Gail Brodholt – The Beauty of Transport Computational patterns in new Cambridge North station – StephenWolfram.com Dublin’s new bus routes plan – NextCity Barcelona super blocks to reduce vehicle pollution – ...
The Government has backtracked over a threat to put £1.8bn from a sale of Network Rail assets towards cutting the deficit. However, the infrastructure operator could still be forced to cut maintenance work and drop planned upgrade works because of a funding shortfall. As Transport Network reported earlier this month, the Network Rail board was told in September that ‘HMT were now requiring the proceeds of the asset disposals programme to count to deficit reduction thus handicapping NR’s use ...
New story alerts
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Friday Reads – August 18, 2017 (19:04, 20 August 2017)
- Pedantic of Purley on Why capacity won’t increase on Southeastern Metro any time soon (11:27, 20 August 2017)
- Al Daw on c2c: The Timetables, They Are A-Changin’ (21:58, 19 August 2017)
- Pedantic of Purley on The Surprise Contender: Sutton Tramlink (09:56, 18 August 2017)
- Graham Feakins on The Kent Route Study (Part 4): Victoria – Dartford, the Forgotten Southeast Service (01:24, 18 August 2017)