A report produced by consultancy Steer Davies Gleave with support from Politecnico di Milano looks at the future of night train services. “Passenger night trains in Europe: the end of the line?” looks in detail at the financial, economic, social and environmental viability of night train services. The report says that while night train services have declined, they still contribute to the mobility needs of European citizens. Although ‘it seems unlikely that the night train sector ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (21:54, 21 October 2018)
- Graham H on Friday Reads – 19 October 2018 (21:54, 21 October 2018)
- Richard Charter on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 1 (08:45, 21 October 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (08:04, 21 October 2018)
- Aleks on TfL Make Changes To Bus Transfer Tickets (21:07, 20 October 2018)