After decades of relative stagnation, the world of transportation is on the cusp of multiple revolutions. The biggest three: Electrification: a shift from internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles to electric vehicles (EVs) Automation: a shift from human-piloted vehicles to automated vehicles (AVs) that drive themselves Ride-sharing: a shift from privately owned, often single-occupant vehicles to fleets of shared cars, vans, and small and large buses There has been a great deal of discussion ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (21:54, 21 October 2018)
- Graham H on Friday Reads – 19 October 2018 (21:54, 21 October 2018)
- Richard Charter on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 1 (08:45, 21 October 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (08:04, 21 October 2018)
- Aleks on TfL Make Changes To Bus Transfer Tickets (21:07, 20 October 2018)