After decades of relative stagnation, the world of transportation is on the cusp of multiple revolutions. The biggest three: Electrification: a shift from internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles to electric vehicles (EVs) Automation: a shift from human-piloted vehicles to automated vehicles (AVs) that drive themselves Ride-sharing: a shift from privately owned, often single-occupant vehicles to fleets of shared cars, vans, and small and large buses There has been a great deal of discussion ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mark Townend on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (18:58, 22 April 2018)
- Si on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (14:45, 22 April 2018)
- Briantist on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (08:27, 22 April 2018)
- quinlet on Friday Reads – 20 April 2018 (21:08, 21 April 2018)
- IslandDweller on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (13:15, 20 April 2018)