An innovative new system to stow seats within passenger train carriages to create space for cargo is now available for train operating companies to trial. It’s a unique approach, developed in collaboration with the UK rail sector and offers significant commercial, environmental and passenger benefits. 42 Technology, a mechanical engineering corporation has announced the development of a complete seating system that will enable train operating companies for the first time to configure specific ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- AlanBG on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (13:40, 19 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)
- Greg Tingey on West London Line cocooned by Earls Court development (09:39, 19 May 2019)
- rational plan on Monday’s Friday Reads – 13 May 2019 (15:21, 18 May 2019)
- timbeau on Friday Reads – 17 May 2019 (07:42, 18 May 2019)