Thirty subway stations across New York City’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) have started using new technology to improve its passengers’ journeys and provide more accurate information. A new service which was introduced last month displays real-time subway train arrival times at ‘On the Go’ interactive kiosks in stations. On the Go Travel Station is an innovative, interactive digital communications tool that provides MTA/New York City Transit subway customers with a ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- AlanBG on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (13:40, 19 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)
- Greg Tingey on West London Line cocooned by Earls Court development (09:39, 19 May 2019)
- rational plan on Monday’s Friday Reads – 13 May 2019 (15:21, 18 May 2019)
- timbeau on Friday Reads – 17 May 2019 (07:42, 18 May 2019)