Thirty subway stations across New York City’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) have started using new technology to improve its passengers’ journeys and provide more accurate information. A new service which was introduced last month displays real-time subway train arrival times at ‘On the Go’ interactive kiosks in stations. On the Go Travel Station is an innovative, interactive digital communications tool that provides MTA/New York City Transit subway customers with a ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- MiaM on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (04:05, 22 July 2019)
- Graham H on Friday Reads – 19 July 2019 (22:26, 21 July 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (10:57, 19 July 2019)
- Aleks on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (19:59, 17 July 2019)
- timbeau on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (22:07, 16 July 2019)