This is the next installment of our weekly Friday Reads post - listing the links and articles we've been reading at LR Towers. Be sure to also check out our Industry Links posts, updated every weekday, with the latest developments in technology, operations, frameworks, policy and best-practices.
We’re under a massive attack at the moment. I’m having to switch us to a different design and turn a bunch of stuff off while I deal with it. Apologies! JB
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Pedantic of Purley on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (09:40, 18 March 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (09:32, 18 March 2018)
- 100andthirty on Why capacity won’t increase on Southeastern Metro any time soon (08:05, 18 March 2018)
- answer=42 on Garden Bridge Review: National Audit Office Transcript (19:03, 16 March 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 16 March 2018 (17:55, 16 March 2018)