This is the next installment of our weekly Friday Reads post - listing the links and articles we've been reading at LR Towers. Be sure to also check out our Industry Links posts, updated every weekday, with the latest developments in technology, operations, frameworks, policy and best-practices.
We’re under a massive attack at the moment. I’m having to switch us to a different design and turn a bunch of stuff off while I deal with it. Apologies! JB
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Alex McKenna on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (13:16, 23 August 2019)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (11:32, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)