This is the next installment of our weekly Friday Reads post - listing the links and articles we've been reading at LR Towers. Be sure to also check out our Industry Links posts, updated every weekday, with the latest developments in technology, operations, frameworks, policy and best-practices.
We’re under a massive attack at the moment. I’m having to switch us to a different design and turn a bunch of stuff off while I deal with it. Apologies! JB
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Ben on Kent Route Study (Part 3): Victoria Metro Services (14:28, 23 July 2018)
- The Orange One on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (12:57, 23 July 2018)
- Twopenny Tube on Friday Reads – 13 July 2018 (12:54, 23 July 2018)
- 1956 on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (12:50, 23 July 2018)
- NST on The Waterloo Link (10:37, 23 July 2018)