Visitors to Rail Live 21-22 June 2017 will be able to travel by train right to the show, courtesy of Vivarail’s D-Train. Passenger shuttles will run between Honeybourne station and a special platform inside the showground at the Quintin Rail Technology Centre (QRTC). This will be the first time the Class 230 has been in passenger service. The prototype ‘230’ was built and tested at QRTC, and this will be a unique opportunity to ride the train on-site. “Vivarail is delighted to be able to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:16, 26 April 2018)
- Ian Jackson on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (02:54, 26 April 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (08:28, 26 April 2018)
- ngh on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (08:44, 25 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)