Visitors to Rail Live 21-22 June 2017 will be able to travel by train right to the show, courtesy of Vivarail’s D-Train. Passenger shuttles will run between Honeybourne station and a special platform inside the showground at the Quintin Rail Technology Centre (QRTC). This will be the first time the Class 230 has been in passenger service. The prototype ‘230’ was built and tested at QRTC, and this will be a unique opportunity to ride the train on-site. “Vivarail is delighted to be able to ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Anon E. Mouse on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (00:25, 23 January 2018)
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)