“The railway must be adaptable, relatable and must improve its planning processes in order to grow wider economic growth in the future, a report by the Independent Transport Commission (ITC) backed by Network Rail chair Sir Peter Hendy has stated. “The report, ‘Classic Rail and Connected Cities: Capturing the Benefits from Rail System Development’, looked at the long-term effects of major infrastructure development in rail to create a guide for rail leaders to use to generate ...
New story alerts
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on One of the Family: Crossrail’s Transition to Being a Tube (16:48, 27 May 2017)
- Paul III on Site Notice: Things will look weird for a bit (11:24, 27 May 2017)
- John on Friday Reads – May 26, 2017 (07:26, 27 May 2017)
- John on Friday Reads – May 19, 2017 (06:31, 27 May 2017)
- @Fred on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (16:49, 22 May 2017)