This is the next installment of our weekly Friday Reads post – listing some links and articles we’ve been reading at LR Towers. Also check out our Industry News posts, updated every weekday, with the latest developments in technology, operations, frameworks, policy and best-practices. If you’ve have something you feel we should read or include in a future list, don’t forget to email us at [email protected] Transit disaster evacuation science – ...
Slough Freight Exchange (SIFE) decision goes to High Court “Goodman Logistics Development (UK) Ltd is asking a judge to order the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government to reconsider its proposal for the Slough International Freight Exchange (SIFE), on land north of the A4 Colnbrook Bypass. It comes after Goodman’s appeal against the original 2015 decision was rejected by the government last July. “The scheme would provide a terminal where freight can be ...
New story alerts
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Friday Reads – August 18, 2017 (19:04, 20 August 2017)
- Pedantic of Purley on Why capacity won’t increase on Southeastern Metro any time soon (11:27, 20 August 2017)
- Al Daw on c2c: The Timetables, They Are A-Changin’ (21:58, 19 August 2017)
- Pedantic of Purley on The Surprise Contender: Sutton Tramlink (09:56, 18 August 2017)
- Graham Feakins on The Kent Route Study (Part 4): Victoria – Dartford, the Forgotten Southeast Service (01:24, 18 August 2017)