From https://www.smartrailworld.com/how-is-satellite-technology-expected-to-monitor-and-manage-rail-traffic-on-european-tracks?utm_campaign=SmartRail%20World&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=44237869&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-9i4cOGfdhjZyRb2m11W_vmxJRu7wdBb5ap-dYW5fsOGwlC-1PI7QCxPsN57GgkfFZM-5GvyHxfNwnTKHgALofYX5Bzy7u2MOj0dNGl922etnIq7tA&_hsmi=44237869 “The first European project of its kind has been testing a satellite technology known as the ERSAT EAV system ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- timbeau on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (18:07, 21 August 2018)
- timbeau on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (17:58, 21 August 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (08:06, 21 August 2018)
- Rog (1londonblog) on Friday Reads – 17 August 2018 (19:19, 19 August 2018)
- Dstock7080 on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (10:46, 19 August 2018)