The Friday Reading List: 16 December 2016
As anyone looking to properly understand London’s transport needs and network knows, context, background and best-practice are important. As readers might imagine, behind the scenes here at LR Towers we thus spend a lot of time sharing links and reading around the subjects we cover here.
We also occasionally share links containing good information about transport topics that we know we just don’t have time to cover. We also all, as authors, occasionally write elsewhere on this or tangentially related subjects.
This week’s reading list is below. If you’ve got something you feel we should read or include in a future list, don’t forget to email us at [email protected].
- Glasgow Subway Tunnel work – Glasgow Evening Times
- Moscow redoes its central bus routes – Human Transit
- European Bus Maps: the State of the Art – Human Transit
- Secret bunkers under London – Londonist
- Elizabeth Line drivers use simulator for training. Watch for the visuals, stay for the snappy soundtrack! – The Beeb
- Locomore launches crowdfunded German service – IRJ
- The Taxi Unicorn’s New Clothes – The FT [on Uber]