As anyone looking to properly understand London’s transport needs and network knows, context, background and best-practice are important. As readers might imagine, behind the scenes here at LR Towers we thus spend a lot of time sharing links and reading around the subjects we cover here.
We also occasionally share links containing good information about transport topics that we know we just don’t have time to cover. We also all, as authors, occasionally write elsewhere on this or tangentially related subjects.
This week’s reading list is below. If you’ve got something you feel we should read or include in a future list, don’t forget to email us at [email protected].
- TransitScreen – A real-time transportation display, untangles the visual clutter of multimodal mobility.
- City Metric – It’s about the road space, stupid.
- Londonist – For the Latin loving LR reader.
- The Independent – Paris bans half of cars from roads, makes transit free, to reduce air pollution.
- CityLab – Delhi Bus Rapid Transit fails.
- Human Transit – Uber’s impact on transit.