In the latest part of our HS2 series, we look primarily at the options for London HS termini and/or through running. Some policy and funding issues are raised. Discussion about passenger volumes, and station and route construction issues will be covered in Parts 5 and 6. City centre access reaffirmed as the new regional priority The choice of a single HS2 terminus or multiple railheads is not straightforward, wherever you look. The assessment in Part 3 shows that HS regional city centre stations ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mark Townend on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (01:46, 16 January 2019)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:38, 16 January 2019)
- RayJayK on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (22:29, 14 January 2019)
- Twopenny Tube on Narrowing the Options and Raising the Cash: The Battersea Northern Line Extension Moves Forward (09:16, 12 January 2019)
- Graham H on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (08:28, 12 January 2019)