In episode two of our podcast, Nicole talks to Dr Max Roberts, lecturer in Psychology at the University of Essex, and transport author and informational design expert Peter Lloyd. Dr Max Roberts is an expert in transport schematics, effective design and how to evaluate them using an objective methodology. He has authored two books on metro maps and conducted design and usability studies for transport bodies including TfL. Peter Lloyd, meanwhile, has a background in information and software ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Geoff Hines on A Study In Sussex Part 7: East Croydon (10:24, 26 April 2019)
- ngh on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (09:45, 26 April 2019)
- Tim on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (12:35, 25 April 2019)
- RayL on The Surprise Contender: Sutton Tramlink (11:45, 25 April 2019)
- ap on ATO, a Go-go: Signalling the SSR (09:58, 24 April 2019)