Seemingly illogically, now is the time to look at Norwood Junction and its future importance in enabling an upgrade to the Brighton Main Line. Initially this station was not intended to form part of this series. Only now have we fully understood the critical role played by upgrading Norwood Junction as an essential early part of upgrading the Brighton Main Line. What’s this got to do with Sussex? The title of this series seemed to be a sensible one at the time of inception as we looked at ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Mark Townend on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (18:58, 22 April 2018)
- Si on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (14:45, 22 April 2018)
- Briantist on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (08:27, 22 April 2018)
- quinlet on Friday Reads – 20 April 2018 (21:08, 21 April 2018)
- IslandDweller on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (13:15, 20 April 2018)