Seemingly illogically, now is the time to look at Norwood Junction and its future importance in enabling an upgrade to the Brighton Main Line. Initially this station was not intended to form part of this series. Only now have we fully understood the critical role played by upgrading Norwood Junction as an essential early part of upgrading the Brighton Main Line. What’s this got to do with Sussex? The title of this series seemed to be a sensible one at the time of inception as we looked at ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 20 July 2018 (21:02, 22 July 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (12:03, 22 July 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (10:10, 22 July 2018)
- Graham Feakins on In Pictures: A Walk On The Widened Lines (23:11, 21 July 2018)
- Man of Kent on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (22:50, 21 July 2018)