Seemingly illogically, now is the time to look at Norwood Junction and its future importance in enabling an upgrade to the Brighton Main Line. Initially this station was not intended to form part of this series. Only now have we fully understood the critical role played by upgrading Norwood Junction as an essential early part of upgrading the Brighton Main Line. What’s this got to do with Sussex? The title of this series seemed to be a sensible one at the time of inception as we looked at ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (21:54, 21 October 2018)
- Graham H on Friday Reads – 19 October 2018 (21:54, 21 October 2018)
- Richard Charter on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 1 (08:45, 21 October 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (08:04, 21 October 2018)
- Aleks on TfL Make Changes To Bus Transfer Tickets (21:07, 20 October 2018)