The residents of LR Towers are happy to announce the launch of our new monthly podcast, “On Our Line.” As anyone who reads this site or has attended our meetups knows, transport is a fascinating topic. Yet for some time now we’ve been frustrated in how it is under-represented in the audio medium, particularly the world of podcasts. A little while ago we realised that rather than moaning about this we should actually do something about it ourselves. So our goal with On Our Line is to bring ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Pedantic of Purley on The London Reconnections 2018 Christmas Quiz (01:26, 11 December 2018)
- Aleks on Crossrail: A Hole New World (02:22, 11 December 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Back to the Future: (Re)lengthening and Shortening at Waterloo (00:36, 11 December 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on More Trains for London Overground: A Bargain Never to be Repeated (23:03, 9 December 2018)
- Man of Kent on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (21:04, 9 December 2018)