The residents of LR Towers are happy to announce the launch of our new monthly podcast, “On Our Line.” As anyone who reads this site or has attended our meetups knows, transport is a fascinating topic. Yet for some time now we’ve been frustrated in how it is under-represented in the audio medium, particularly the world of podcasts. A little while ago we realised that rather than moaning about this we should actually do something about it ourselves. So our goal with On Our Line is to bring ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- B&T on TfL Confirm Elizabeth Line Fares (11:32, 18 March 2018)
- Pedantic of Purley on Crossrail: Cutting it Fine (09:40, 18 March 2018)
- 100andthirty on Why capacity won’t increase on Southeastern Metro any time soon (08:05, 18 March 2018)
- answer=42 on Garden Bridge Review: National Audit Office Transcript (19:03, 16 March 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Friday Reads – 16 March 2018 (17:55, 16 March 2018)