With Crossrail well into the phase of building the railway infrastructure we look at progress in the tunnel section and what is being done to push forward ahead of schedule Not just a real railway A huge project like Crossrail can be looked at and broken down in many ways. Indeed Chairman Andrew Wolstenholme talks about it being two projects – the real railway and the virtual one. The real railway is obvious. The virtual railway is the the incredible amount of data being collected. This is ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Friday Reads – 15 March 2019 (01:42, 19 March 2019)
- timbeau on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (16:50, 18 March 2019)
- Mikey C on In Pictures: The New Overground Class 172s (11:08, 18 March 2019)
- Rog on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (11:01, 18 March 2019)
- Aleks on Crossrail: The Dangerous Sound of Silence (21:54, 15 March 2019)