Recent articles looking at the TfL Board and Financial papers have focused on the Underground, and we will return to that subject shortly. It is worth taking a brief break, however, to highlight one other element they cover – the imminent award of the new Overground franchise. Trading Places Since November 2007, London Overground services have been operated by London Overground Rail Operations Ltd (LOROL), a joint venture between Arriva UK Trains and MTR Corporation. This was initially ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Anon E. Mouse on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (00:25, 23 January 2018)
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)
- 100andthirty on Leasing Lizzie: Finding the Funds for Deep Tube (22:28, 21 January 2018)
- Jock on In Pictures: Kings Cross In The Fifties (09:47, 19 January 2018)
- Ben on The Metropolitan Line Extension: Deadline Day (14:27, 17 January 2018)